28 AUGUST 2015
You’ll return home relaxed and invigorated, with memories and a collection of pictures of Belize that could only be found in Belize, where acres of pristine rain forest, the misty Maya Mountains, monkeys, jaguars, ocelots and other exotic animals as well as toucans, parrots and colorful tropical birds, the turquoise Caribbean, Belize resorts, sparkling white beaches and a striking, multicultural populace all compete for your camera’s attention.
1. “I’m still head over heels amazed by our snorkeling trip yesterday…”, I mean..who wouldn’t be?!
2. Picturesque; yes, Belize is a photographer’s paradise.
3. Freedom and joy to ride with the wind and waves. The horse’s fair in rhythm with the involuntary palsy…
4. Meet “Lord of the Jungle | Ba lam | Jaguar” at the Belize Zoo, the best little zoo in the world!
5. One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. Belize is not short of that.
6. Belize is home to the second largest barrier reef in the world. Impressive.
7. “Drums and the buyei headed back to the temple…so much life in this picture – the dog and the boats, and the bike and the pickup truck, the kids, the drums, the flags, the abundance of women…” Culture. Garifuna….in Dangriga Town.
8. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
9. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. Belize is no different.
10. “What will this week bring? Well, sunsets in Caye Caulker, perhaps!
11. It feels great to be lost in the right direction! and the right direction is in Belize.
12. Because adventures. “Deep in the Chiquibul Rainforest in Belize with NoLimit Expeditions. This is proper stuck. This was an all effort to get the 110 out. By this point, we were all thoroughly soaked and covered in mud. Over the radio, the guide behind us said, “not how I would have done it”
13. Because horseback riding to historical Xunantunich Mayan Ruins is possible. Rewarding.
14. Did we mention sunsets? Yes, romantic too!
15. Because hiking is worth it. Go Explore.
16. “This place is unbeli(z)evable” vacationing in Belize with Chaa Creek.